Sunday 10 August 2014

"Maha Mandi" - Nurturing the future entrepreneur


'Blogging seems difficult rather selling'...  Maha mandi, the one true event brings the faith in you. 
Have you ever received a awkward stare from a third person??  Have you ever felt the pressure of the sales person??  At first I found very difficult to approach the customers. A man walking past me doestn't even bother to stop to listen what I was actually about to tell. It makes me feel embarrassed. 
But when I sold the first toy, it was a different feeling. 'A breezy air on the drenched soul'. 
The word of my first customer "Let the money go for good cause" encouraged me and gave me a new confidence. The refreshment it gave me at the moment was priceless. Yes!!..I am working for a good cause.. Why Should I give up? I am gonna help someone with my mere effort.
I started again with zeal and obviously with more energy. Then my journey goes uninterrupted. I never bothered about those who dint purchase, rather I learned the new experience of the salespersons who are being ignored in the streets.  

It all started with the inspiring words of Dr.Mandi Prasad and the glamorous presence of actress and Miss India finalist Sonam Bajwa



It was a great day and we marched towards the streets of mumbai, the mere sound of SOCHO,BECHO,SEIKO echoed my ears..The brand new Maha mandi event of 2014 kick starts from here.


The other important thrilling experience I faced during this Maha Mandi event is 'FLASH MOB'. My first ever flash mob. have you ever danced in front of audience?? yes, I did, during my college cultural. But in a shopping mall... wow.. that's a great experience. 


Few suggestions for next Maha mandi:
1. Reduce the price of Toys and increase the inventory.
2. Flash mob can be done even better to capture lot more eyes, Somewhere more public

Advice for the Junior Batch:
1. If you want to have adventure in learning, do participate in Maha Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment